WellManned was commissioned to provide Project Management Consultancy Service for the Proposed Ikot Abasi Jetty & Opobo Channel Maintenance Dredging Project.
The project commenced in Dec 2015 and was completed in March 2016.
Work Scope delivered include:
– Project Management for Concept Design, EIA and Engineering Surveys (Bathy, Topo, Erosion and Accretion)
– Review of Concept Design Deliverables
– Carried out a Feasibility Study for the Project
– Business Case Preparation
– Preparation of Submission Packages for Regulatory Permits – for the Bulk Petroleum Jetty and Tank Terminal (LPG and Refined Petroleum)